Special Hours of Operation
Effective March 16, 2020, the Governor of West Virginia declared a state of emergency for our area.Additionally, health officials have reduced guidance on the maximum number of people for safe “Social Distancing”.In response to this health threat, The State Credit has determined that as a precautionarymeasure for the health safety of all, our lobby will close to walk-in traffic beginning Monday, March 23, 2020 until health officials release additional guidance on social distancing.This change is for our lobby services only.Our Drive-Thru facility will continue to be open and available to transact business and answer service questions Monday-Friday, 7:30am to 5:00pm.Appointments for new accounts, loan and collection business will also be available by appointment only by calling 304-558-0566. Our main telephone support lines will be expanded to provide telephone support services from 8am to 4pm, Monday-Friday until our lobby services return to normal hours.
As an added reminder, we encourage you to use our 24/7 eServices for added convenience and self-service.
- Online Banking: Manage your accounts online at CU www.wvpecu.com .
- Mobile Banking: Manage your accounts using our mobile app. - Download available in device app store.
- CU24: Manage your accounts using our automated telephone service by calling 1-866-470-7405.
- Billpay: Pay utilities and other bills online or in app.
- E-Statements: Have your monthly statements emailed to you.
- Mobile Deposit: Take a photo in app and deposit directly into your account.
- Direct Deposit: Have recurring funds deposited directly into your account.
- Debit Cards: Cleaner than cash; safer than checks.
- Surcharge-free ATMs: Enjoy access to over 20 ATMs locally; over 100 surcharge-free ATMs available within state of WV.See website for details.
If you are not enrolled in Online or Mobile Banking and/or you need assistance with any of the above digital products, you can visit www.wvpecu.com or call us.